OKX USB-C Docking Station 16 in 1 Triple Display with Charging Support for MacBook Pro & Windows USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C Systems (Dual 4K HDMI, DP, 7 USB Ports, Ethernet), MacOS only Support Mirror Mode
- Easy Setup: Plug-n-play, no driver required. The OKX docking station is compatible with MacBook, Windows and smart devices with a full-featured USB 3.1 Gen2 port. To use this product, please make sure your host with USB C port supports Display Port Alt Mode. The docking station is not compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 port.
- Triple Display for Windows: OKX dock with three high-resolution video output ports support triple display for Windows:HDMI+HDMI+DP, MacOS does not support triple display it only supports dual display (all external monitors have the same display, but different from host display). Resolution up to 4K only when using only HDMI or DP monitors. OKX dock bring you visual feast with high-speed connectivity and support for Ultra HD 4K displays.
- Super Speed Date Transmission: 1000Mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet(Use cat 5 cable) brings you a 1G movie in few minutes. Four USB 3.0 USB ports support transmission speed rates of up to 5 Gaps. Three USB 2.0 ports provide a more stable connection without wireless interference. Due to the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection, it is advisable to connect your wireless device to the USB 2.0 port which located on the same side of the HDMI port.
- Smaller Footprint: Compact and portable, at only 3.97 x 1.96 x 4.92 in. Lightweight at 14.8 oz. Consumes little precious space when traveling. Ideal for various uses and especially convenient to bring from meetings to meetings without adding weight or bulk to all your material.
- Package Includes: OKX Triple Display Docking Station, 60W(20V 3.25A)DC Power Adapter(power delivery enables you to power and charge a supported system without the need for a traditional proprietary OEM charger), USB-C to USB-C cable, user manual. OKX offers 100% money back for quality problem within 30 days and a 12-month warranty. Quick reply within 24h, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
1. Please make sure the USB C port of your laptop supports the Display Port Alt Mode before purchase
2. Display issue: For MacOS systems, laptops ( Macbook) are mirror mode only.
3. Please use HDMI 2.0/DP 1.4 and above cables for best performance. Shorter cables will generally produce the best results.
4. If the USB C docking station can’t charge your laptop, please plugin the power adapter to your laptop power port.
Compatible Devices(Not a full list, please contact the seller for help if you want to know more information ) :
MacBook Pro( 2016 / 2017/2018/2019)
iMac/iMac Pro(21. 5 in & 27 in)
HP Elitebook 840 G5 HP Zbook,Dell 8930
Partially Compatible Devices (Supporting Alt Mode or PD, but not all):
Many current USB-C systems which do support Alt Mode video output do not support charging via USB-C. Systems such as this will output video from the dock, but will still need their proprietary OEM chargers.
Nexus 6P NOT Charging
Samsung TabPro S NOT Charging
Asus ZenBook3/Transformer3 Pro NOT Charging
Dell XPS 13/15 9365/9560 and Precision 5510/7510 NOT Charging
Huawei Matebook 2016 NOT Charging
HP Envy/Spectre NOT Charging NOT Alt Mode
Note: All laptop types listed here in are typical types only.
The OKX Docking Station relies on new functionality of the USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C and as such is incompatible with USB 3.0/2.0 Type-A systems.
Most smartphones and tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alternate Mode video output, and some do not support USB Power Delivery. Please consult your device documentation or contact device manufacturer to confirm compatibility with these technologies.
MacOS 10. 13. 6. The DP port will not be displayed when it is connected to the macOS 10. 13. 6 separately. please update to the latest system as needed. If DP and HDMI are used simultaneously, the MacOS 10. 13. 6 is supported.
The Lenovo Yoga 900 and 910 are not compatible (the 910 can support video, or charging, but not both)
Most Android phones and tablets currently do not support Alt Mode video output
USB-A to USB-C Adapter do not support
Incompatible Device(Not a full list, please contact the seller for help if you want to know more information ) :
iPad Pro Surface go Surface Pro 7
HP Pavilion Nintendo Switch Asus K570ZD-ES55
Apple USB SuperDrive
ROG Zephyrus S GX701
All MSI laptop